- Pick up of your pet between 8am – 5pm at your home or vet clinic during REGULAR hours Monday through Saturday (Within 25 miles of Muskegon location)
- Your beloved pet is carefully handled and wrapped in a pet blanket and is transported in our vehicle.
- Pet Visitation at Clock Timeless Pets facility in Muskegon for private family viewing for a one hour period (to say your final goodbyes) of time during a normal working day, Monday – Saturday, between 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Trained pet loss professional will prepare your pet prior to visitation for viewing. We will bathe and make your pet as possibly suitable for viewing and place pet in the casket, or container, of your choice. If you do not provide a casket or container, you may purchase one from our showroom for permanent burial. (Casket prices vary based on size and construction of casket).
- Your pet’s PawPrint is taken and made into clay for a permanent keepsake.
- Fur Clipping or feather is taken from your pet for a permanent keepsake.
- Pet Loss & Grief Companioning certified 2011 / Support and bereavement information or recommendations available upon request.
Our main location is: 1469 Peck Street, Muskegon, Michigan 49441. Please enter through the front door and the receptionist will direct you where to bring your pet.
If you are interested in this plan, call us now to make arrangements at (231) 722-3721.
**(Important: Casket IS NOT included for burial in the fee of this plan; however, you may select one from our showroom for permanent burial at a reasonable cost.)This plan does NOT include opening and closing of grave, cemetery plot, vault, or marker; however, we will help you in selecting something appropriate within your budget for your furry or feathered pet.
(All of our pet cremation plans include Michigan’s state sales tax of 6%. Prices are firm. Payment is due upon receipt of transaction. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards).
Cremation is an irreversible act and therefore, requires a signature of authorization by the pet parent and/or pet owners’ informant. All cremated remains will be returned unless otherwise instructed, to the authorized individual only. A signature of receipt will be required.